University Printing Services provides full printing and bindery services to University department faculty/staff, students and the general public.
Note: Printing Services closed our fiscal year on Friday, June 21st. Orders Submitted after that date, and Completed beginning June 24th will be charged to FY 20.
Copying order procedures:
When would I copy (clone) a previous order?
- Cloning an order is an option in our online ordering system used primarily when you need to make exact reprints of a previous job.
- When you clone, an exact copy of the old order becomes the new order. While every element of the newly-cloned order can be changed, if you forget to change something, i.e. you leave the old file attached when adding a new file; you forget to change the type or color of paper; you don’t change the quantity; you leave instructions from the original order that do not apply to the new order, etc., the order will be incorrect when you submit it. That is why we recommend starting a new order if you are making more than minor changes to your old order; and always start a new order if a new file is needed.
If you entered the order as an online (Web) order, you can copy (clone) it as follows:
- Go to My Orders from the Homepage.
- Once you click My Orders, you can filter for the order you are looking for.
- When you find it, you click the View link at the end on the far right of the row, and you will be taken to the Order Detail for that particular order.
- Click Order Reprints to begin the process of cloning the order.
- You can then re-order "as is" or edit the parameters of the order (everything can be edited)
- When the order is ready, make sure to “Submit”.
If you have any questions about cloning, please contact us at Printing Services, 715-836-5621. Thank you!
DELIVERY INFO: Please make sure to enter the time you actually need your order to arrive in your department. Printing Services’ students begin morning deliveries at 9:00 a.m. When entering the requested date and time in your online order, if you enter 8:00 a.m. because you need it by noon, and we don’t start deliveries until 9, we are backing up that date and time to the previous afternoon’s deliveries. As a result, you may incur a RUSH charge on your order.
Files Attached to Orders: To maintain the integrity of your files (including fonts) when you enter orders online, please convert them to PDFs and review them to make sure nothing has changed, THEN attach the PDF version to your online order. Thank you!
Hours, Location and Phone/Fax Numbers
Walk up and department ordering and pick up
is located in Davies Center, Room 105.
Monday through Friday
9:00 am - 3:00 pm **
** Phone will be answered Monday thru Friday between 8 am - 4 pm
Printing Services will be closed Thursday and Friday, July 4th and 5th for the holiday.
Large Order Off-Campus Printing - University Departments ONLY:
Monday - Friday: 7:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Please contact us at 36-5621 with any questions!